Our goals: are to achieve justice and equality.
Eritrea Channel 6191 TV
As a result of the conspiring political conditions that our country is exposed to, and at a time when the Eritrean citizen is living in difficult circumstances, we have no choice but to put our hands together and close the ranks to confront the dangers facing our country, Eritrea, for which we have paid a dear price for more than half a century, And that the conspiracy affects the sovereignty of our country and threatens its existence as an independent state.
On this occasion, the “Eritrea 6191” media channel calls on all patriots of the Eritrean people to leave their intersectional differences aside, and to coordinate together with dedication, love and sincerity to strengthen national unity, to meet the challenges facing our country and our people. We call upon all Eritreans to work together to confront the destructive plans which they dream to put back the wheel of history, in order to impose a new colonial reality on us.
On this occasion, we announce that the “Eritrea 6191” media channel is a property of the Eritrean people, and it represents their aspirations for freedom, independence and dignity. We, the members of the “Eritrea 6191” media channel, affirm that we pledge to our people, through this platform and other means of resistance, to work tirelessly to establish a peaceful and stable constitutional state governed by law. We call upon our people, at home and abroad, to organize themselves to face current and future challenges, especially the youth group in countries of diaspora and refugee camps, to work hardly and diligently to resist injustice and oppression by all means, and to engage in the struggle to remove “Higdaf” regime, and stand together to respond to its criminal and conspiratorialist plans. We are now working as a beehive to prepare all the necessary equipment to provide distinguished programs in which the values of freedom and peace are elevated.
Who are we?
Eritrea channel 61-91 is an effective Eritrean national tool that aims to respond to the aspirations of the Eritrean people for freedom and dignity, and work to preserve their national gains and achievements. It is in this spirit that I, Mr. Jamal Wad Adam Beck, the founder and owner of “Eritrea 6191” Channel, and with my team of supervisors and administrators, bring you glad tidings; the launching of this new and serious work project, and behind us are the Eritrean people to fulfill our people’s desires for freedom and dignity.
“Eritrea 6191” channel aspires to establish an Eritrean state based on the principle of equality for all its citizens in a country whose citizens are protected by a high level of awareness of their rights and duties, and to defend it through free media and the rule of law.
“Eritrea 6191” channel seeks to support our people’s struggle for democracy, justice and peace. It looks forward to empowering Eritreans who seek to advocate and disseminate these values, and to work actively and tirelessly to remove the dictatorial regime from our country. We strive to enable Eritreans to obtain the sources and means of might that media possess today, by providing a TV channel through which their voices are heard inside and outside Eritrea.
It also seeks to enable Eritreans who yearn for freedom to face the deception and misinformation that is blatantly spread by the deceptive mass media loyal to the dictatorial regime locally and internationally. We also believe in strengthening the role of a free press, and the emergence of a media free from the influences of the totalitarian regime ruling in Asmara, and its many oppressive arms spread throughout the world. We also strongly acknowledge that raising awareness of critical national issues is essential in efforts to build a stable and successful nation. Thus, it is hoped that “Eritrea 6191” Channel will play its vital role as a mediator via which the Eritrean citizens can be empowered and motivated to achieve their higher goals of making Eritrea a prosperous country.
Our Theoretical Principles and Goals:
Eritrea channel 61-91 calls on the Eritrean people to free themselves from all non-patriotic sentiments, which inflame the spirit of dissention and disunity and to rise to the rank of national cohesion and to spread the spirit of national unity, and that this great people of Eritrea should be given the opportunity to fulfill themselves and build their identity.
The channel works with all patriots to change the regime, to reach a civil state based on the rule of law, protect public as well as individual freedoms, seek equality among citizens, prevent the exploitation of religion in politics, empower women and youth socially, politically and economically, and protect vulnerable and marginalized groups.
Principle of Eritrea 61-91 channel
Equal citizenship without discrimination based on gender, race, religion, language, or political orientation, to build a society in which the citizen has equal rights and duties, and to build a system that adopts the principle of separation of the three powers, and ensures that there is no overlapping and that no authority encroaches the other.
Political Benchmark & starting points
1. Changing the existing system in Eritrea through mobilization of the masses, and by all available means.
2. Drafting a permanent constitution for the country through the participation of all Eritrean people.
3. (Eritrea 6191) channel believes that sovereignty belongs to the people and is the source of authority, and that the sanctity of the state depends on the extent of the people’s freedom and respect for their choices.
4. Work to deliver our message by all available means to the Eritrean people to mobilize them, to stand together to defend their honorable struggle legacy and history and lay the foundations for the renaissance of their future in a free and fully sovereign nation.
5. Ensuring the participation of all Eritreans in the change, and then provide the required platform and common ground that allows them to participate effectively.
6. Achieving justice through the sharing of power and wealth, a fair distribution of services and development, and the opportunity to participate in determining the future of the nation without exclusion or marginalization of any of the Eritrean components.
7. Ensuring religious and political freedom for individuals, freedom of movement, trade and ownership without any restrictions.
8. Guaranteeing the right of all refugees to return to their home land of which they were displaced by colonialism and the current regime.
9. Achieving the principle of equal opportunities in education, the economy and other necessities and means of life, for citizens alike, so that there are self-actualized citizens, in the various fields of human activity, and to demonstrate their real competencies & maximum potentials.
10. The system of government in the state of Eritrea is a constitutional parliamentary system, and the executive authority is responsible to the legislative authority which is directly elected by the people.
11. The state of Eritrean adopts decentralized administrative system, so that every region has the opportunity to manage its affairs.
12. The judiciary is safeguarded and independent of any other authority, and it enjoys constitutional immunity.